Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - First Cousins 1946


First Cousins - children of the Kuhn sisters, Barbara (eldest) and Mary (mom - youngest).  1946, after the war.  2033 Victoria Drive, Vancouver BC (not there any longer).

We're 2, 3 and 4 years old.  My older sister (top left) and I (bottom right) are holding our dolls, possibly made by Mom.  I have an apple I'm trying to share, I see, and Wendy seems to have one as well. Hmmm, I think Derek has one in his hand, while he looks at something to the side - maybe our dog Buddy.

Leita, Derek (top), Wendy and Celia (bottom).  Aren't we adorable-?

4 comments:

Laura Aanenson said...

Adorable!

Celia Lewis said...

Thanks Laura! I thought so too when I came across this photo recently. Cleaning out old boxes is so worthwhile!

Loretta said...

Oh Celia...I just love this photo! You are all soooo cute!

Celia Lewis said...

Thanks Loretta! Nice to see a familiar name here... This photo is a new one for me, and I'm sharing it so my kids and cousins can see it now! Thanks for taking the time to comment, by the way.

Welcome!

Family, friends, and others - I hope you enjoy these pages about our ancestors and their lives. Genealogy has become somewhat of an obsession, more than a hobby, and definitely a wonderful mystery to dig into and discover. Enjoy my writing, and contact me at celia.winky at gmail dot com if you have anything to add to the stories. ... Celia Lewis