Monday, January 27, 2020

52 Ancestors: Favourite Photos [2]: BEGINNINGS 1968, 4-generations

Summer 1968, my first baby Lewis, 5 days old, stopping off from hospital on the way home to see my mother [on the left], and her mother aka GrandPete, holding daughter Pia.   


Summer 1924, another 4 generation photo: the little girl [2 yrs old] in her
mother's arms [aka GrandPete] is my mother! GrandPete's mother is on the left,
 and her mother is turned talking with her. Love this photo!


Love these photos showing women at different ages, clothing styles, and more.  

If you are a relative of these people, feel free to contact me through the email at the very bottom of the posts here, and I'm happy to send a copy to you.  

1 comment:

John said...

Celia -- I am also lucky enough to have a couple of four generation photos. I think they are fairly rare and, like you, I love to look at them and the moment frozen in time that they represent. John

Welcome!

Family, friends, and others - I hope you enjoy these pages about our ancestors and their lives. Genealogy has become somewhat of an obsession, more than a hobby, and definitely a wonderful mystery to dig into and discover. Enjoy my writing, and contact me at celia.winky at gmail dot com if you have anything to add to the stories. ... Celia Lewis